Safeguarding financial stability in Europe
21 July 2014 – ESRB publishes Annual Report 2013
The ESRB has published its 2013 Annual Report covering the period from 1 April 2013 to 31 March 2014. The report includes a chapter reviewing systemic risks in the EU financial system in the reporting period, a chapter on work done by the ESRB on the operationalisation of macro-prudential policy, and a final chapter on the implementation of the ESRB recommendations and accountability.
- 09/12/14 – The “Ieke van den Burg Prize for Research on Systemic Risk” : Call for Papers
- The ESRB Advisory Scientific Committee will award a prize to an outstanding research paper on a topic related to the ESRB’s mission. Deadline for applications: 15 February 2015.
- 17 Nov 2014 - Hearing
- Hearing before the Committee on Economic and Monetary Affairs of the European Parliament.
Live webcast, Introductory statement
- 18 Sep 2014 - General Board meeting
- The General Board of the ESRB meets at the ECB premises in Frankfurt, Press release