Safeguarding financial stability in Europe
24 March 2016 – Press release
The General Board of the European Systemic Risk Board (ESRB) held its 21st regular meeting on 17 March 2016. The General Board highlighted persistent weaknesses in banks’ balance sheets as key vulnerabilities in the EU banking sector in its exchange of views on risks and vulnerabilities in the financial system. More
- 22 April 2016 - Publication
- The ESRB publishes Recommendation of 24 March 2016 amending Recommendation ESRB/2015/2 on the assessment of cross-border effects of and voluntary reciprocity for macroprudential policy measures (ESRB/2016/3).
- 23 February 2016 – Publication
- The ESRB launches a new Working Paper Series dedicated to macroprudential policy. More
- 11 February 2016 - Publication
- Advisory Scientific Committee (ASC) studies the systemic risk implications of an adverse transition to a low-carbon economy.